Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Homework Blog: Adolf Hitler and the APA

Through the research that I have done I have found that there are several books that have good information about my topic. It is easier to find books on my topic because it is a history topic and there has been more opportunity for books to have been written. I also believe that scholarly articles are a good source of information for my topic. I believe that psychology would be an area of study that has to do with my topic because the events of Adolf Hitler’s heavily affected his mindset and the way he acted. I don’t know much about different associations revolving around Psychology, but after doing some research I found that the American Psychological Association (APA) would be interested in a topic such as this. They would be interested because they can compare Hitler and events in history to events today that might affect someone’s psychological state.

No comments:

Post a Comment