Thursday, January 10, 2013

What I think about the library!


I would have to say that my favorite part of the library is the peacefulness. I love the fact the library is somewhere that I can go to my homework and study without having to worry about outside distractions. I think that it is really neat that at the UWG library, there are different levels of quietness on the different floors depending on what kind of work I need to accomplish. My least favorite part about the library is that there is just so much information. There are books about almost everything and at times it can get confusing. I know one thing that still confuses me is where to find books that are on course reserves for certain classes and professors. Last semester I had a few instances where I did not look in the right place for the course reserves. My biggest problem or confusion about the library is that it is just so overwhelming, and a lot of times I just do not know where to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment