Thursday, January 17, 2013

Research Topic ideas

One of my ideas for a research topic is how being involved with a sport or extracurricular activity affects how a student does in school. I am interested in this because I am athlete myself and I would like to know if it affects me in the same way it affects someone else. Just from personal experience I have seen that not everyone is the same, so I believe it would be cool to see from person to person. My other idea for a research topic is history related. I would like to do more research into Nazi Germany during World War II, more specifically Adolf Hitler and what made him do the things that he did. I am interested in this topic because I am a history major and this topic in general fascinates me. I am not really sure as of right now if these are the topics that I would like to stick with.

1 comment:

  1. Whitney,

    These two ideas are obviously very different but I think both have the potential to develop into interesting research topics. Over the next couple of weeks we'll talk more about the research process and you can see which one resonates with you more.

    ReplyDelete