Thursday, February 7, 2013

Special Collections


I feel as though I could get a lot use out of special collections for my research topic. I know that there would be several newspapers a     nd possibly flyers that I could use for my research. I believe that it is important to use special collections because it allows you to experience for yourself what happened and what those people were feeling.  This semester I am taking two history classes; World history and US history. I know for sure that I could really use special collections to my advantage in those two classes.  Since I am a history major, special collections is going to play a huge part in pretty much any class I take in the future. Special collections are a big part of the research process because it provides you with information that you cannot just get anywhere. It allows you to really get into and go in depth with your research topic. 

1 comment:

  1. I think special collections will be very beneficial for you in the future since you are a History major. Special collections will play an important role for you in future research papers, and it will help you understand the material in your classes. Also, I think you would find that special collections are very interesting whether or not you use them for school work.

    ReplyDelete