Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pre-search and books!


11.)    I believe that my “pre-search” helped me to narrow down my topic and also helped to reinforce that this was the topic that I wanted to stick with. As of right now I do not believe that I need to narrow my topic any more but that could change as I continue to research my topic. For example, if I find information that would help me to be more specific with a few key words in my topic. My topic at this point is; “Did the events during Adolf Hitler’s childhood have a psychological effect on the decisions he made during the Holocaust and World War II?

22.)     Through my research I found the book “Adolf Hitler; his family, childhood, and youth.” The author of this book is Bradley F. Smith and the call number is DD247.H5S55. This book can be found on the second floor of Ingram Library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment